📢 Latest News from Freedcamp
From October to December 2020, we made some fantastic updates to elevate your experience in managing your projects:
- In November, we released our long-awaited Gmail add-in.
- In December, we also released an Outlook add-in.
- If you’re a Gmail or Outlook user we’d love to hear your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We launched a brand new tasks page on mobile in November supporting most of the attributes of the web app.
- In December, we launched a new version supporting custom fields.
- The copy task function now allows you to not copy a task’s subtasks.
- Added option to place new task lists at the top when creating them.
- Added the list:: search operator for tasks.
- When emailing in a task, you can specify the task list in the subject “Task Name /Task List”.
- For Enterprise users, we added a Duration feature for settings dates.
- We’ve made some improvements to the old homepage.
- We decided to support both old and new homepages until we work on the feedback we received.
- Project Group names are now shown in the report summary.
- Reports for single projects also have a summary page.
- In reports that contain multiple projects, summary is the default view.
- Reports are sorted alphabetically.
Gantt for Projects
- Custom fields for projects are now available in filters.
- Added the ability to save filters.
- Added the ability to open a project by clicking on the open icon next to the Progress percentage.
- More details in this blog post.
- Added an Import XLS option.
- Enabled new export options: previous week and previous month.
- Added dates to the Time widget on the widgets board.
- We started with Tasks, and now we’ve launched modernized versions of: Milestones, Issue Tracker, Time, Wikis.
- Released the Milestones board, which allows you to see milestones from all projects, and their linked tasks.
- The highlight option in our text editors now has less bright colors that increase readability.