Freedcamp Android – invitation to install and test
The Freedcamp beta app for Android is available for everyone to install from Google Play. Please send us all your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check on what is new in the next release below!
(1) Recent projects are in sync between web and mobile versions
(2) You can now switch between Favorite and Recent projects
(3) Overdue and Upcoming items are exactly matching what you will see on Recap page in Freedcamp or in a daily/weekly Recap email.
Recap – Overdue and Upcoming
(1) you will see the same sections here as browser version provide pointing your attention on deadlines missed (2).
Most importantly Overdue and Upcoming sections will show all the items web version supports so you won’t miss your stuff on the go – issues, events, milestones, CRM tasks, and calls. When you click not yet supported items application will ask you if you want to open hem in a browser on your phone.
You can now set favorite projects (1). We also added filters (2). You can also how many projects in each category are.
We reviewed, tested and make sure that users with limited permissions ‘User’, ‘Guest’ or ‘Read-Only’ can never see interface elements they have no access.
Add a new project
We only show project groups where you have access right to do so. So obvious but were missing.
Add a task
You can add a task description and set a task status. Previously you had to add a task and save it first to set those.
You can add a comment without opening advanced text editor – just type your message and hit ‘Post’
We added the following functions:
– attach files from your device to tasks and comments, including Google Drive
– capture an image and attach it
– delete attachments from tasks and comments
– tap to zoom in an image with the ability to ‘share’ and save images to your device
– as a trial – we added the ability to add image inline to a task description. Right now you will need to attach an image to a task, save, edit and tap an attachment thumbnail to see insert inline options (full, medium or thumbnail).
Our Enterprise users running Freedcamp on own domain in a private cloud environment can use mobile applications by providing their Freedcamp domain URL once when signing up or logging in.
We are working now on the next release with Calendar Board, which will also support all the items we support in the web version and ability to add subtasks.