The most advanced Custom Fields online
We set out to create something special. Adding custom fields one by one to each task was boring and frankly it is already done by other solutions. We decided to concentrate on time saving while maintaining flexibility and customization.
Here are the highlights:
– We introduced Custom Field Templates – no reason to add same fields over and over to your tasks. Just create as many templates as you need for your use case and apply them to your existing or new project with a few clicks.
– Custom Field Templates ensure consistency – ‘Bug’ template will always add those 5 extra fields – preventing users from adding only 3
– Realized you need to add an extra value in a drop down used by 10 projects? We have you covered – simply edit the Custom Field Template in one place and it will apply it to all projects
– Running different types of tasks in one project – ‘Upgrade’, ‘Cancellation’, ‘Downgrade’? We thought about it too – create 3 templates and add all three to your project. Simply select ‘Downgrade’ template while creating a downgrade task and all fields will be applied.
– Need to add a lot of extra fields? This case is also covered – add separators to your template to logically separate groups of custom fields for better clarity
– Dislike order custom fields are showing in tasks – simply go to Custom Fields templates and use drag and drop to rearrange them including separators.
You can find more information in Freedcamp’s documentation.
Update 22 Jul, 2017: Custom Fields beta is completed and this extension is a part of Freedcamp Business and Enterprise plans now. Please use free 14 days trial to access it.