Freedcamp premium features are 100% free to non-profits, teachers, and students

Freedcamp is free forgoodWe are on a mission to help those who may not be able to afford expensive collaboration tools, but still want to stay productive. Freedcamp supports thousands of good cause organizations, teachers, and students across 85 countries.

Are you a student, teacher, or part of a non profit and want to use Freedcamp to collaborate on projects? Eligibility requirements are explained in more detail in the Freedcamp for Nonprofits FAQ and the Freedcamp for Education FAQ.

To be considered for the special pricing options based on your team and company qualifications, please fill out the Freedcamp for Nonprofits application or the Freedcamp for Education application.

Keep in mind also that by purchasing our paid plans you join us in helping thousands of schools and non-profit organizations world wide.

1. Bernie Warren says

Currently teach at Thompson Rivers University (project Management & Data Analytics) but doing a lot of work for non-profits, specifically the Kamloops Child development Centre.
    Previous user of Basecamp and would love to replace it with FreeCamp
    Thanks for the offer…Bernie Warren

2. Antonio Velázquez says

As an aerospace university we would like to use your powerful tools to enhace the way we work in our academic projects. We would appreciate very much your support on this matter.

Hi Antonio,

I think I responded to you earlier today.

Cheers,
      Igor

3. Maarten de Vries says

Maitreya Instituut is a Buddhist education organisation, affiliated with FPMT. We are a registered charity in the Netherlands. As the director, I would very much be able to collaborate with my team of dedicated volunteers through Freedcamp. Thanks for considering us for the free upgrade to premium mentioned in your blog post.
    Regards,
    Maarten de Vries,
    Maitreya Instituut Loenen

Hi Maarten,

I will email you with instructions. We are glad to have you on board!

Cheers,
      Igor

4. Henry Sanchez says

We are a non-profit attached to Kiwanis International, and we would like free access to the premium content on Freedcamp to enable our club to better serve our community. We change the World continuously and our focus is on serving the children of the world.

We will greatly appreciate your collaboration and benevolence.

Hi Henry,

As I said in my personal email to you we will be glad to support you and provide Freedcamp free of charge.

Cheers,
      Igor

5. Freedcamp by the numbers – 2015 « Freedcamp Blog says

[…] Launched campaign to support non-profits, teachers and students. We’ve set up over 300 organizations since and add three a day now. We couldn’t be happier with all the amazing things our system is used for, supporting organizations who help make the world a better place is definitely our biggest achievement yet. […]

6. Vicki Vance says

We are a non-profit and are already using freedcamp. We would like to use all of your paid features. Please advise.

Hi Vicki,

I responded directly via email.

Cheers,
      Igor

7. Shabib Saleh says

it’s non-profit organization help to improve malnutrition for children under 5(U5) and pregnant and lactating women(PLW)

Hi Shabib,

We will be glad to support your team. I have just replied to you directly.

Hi Shabib,

We will be glad to support your team. I have just replied to your email request.

8. Richard Voddé says

I am using Freedcamp with a growing groups of students and teachers at Fontys University in the Netherlands and it works great! I can follow what my students are doing and my colleagues are working on!

9. Miguel Moral-Salar says

Hi, I’m a doctorand in Biz Administration and Lecturer in Instituto de Empresa. Is it possible to enjoy the benefits of your student free policy?
    Of course, both in my Thesis and Lectures I’ll mention your great software as collaboration & project platform.

Many thanks in Advance!!

Hi Miguel,

We will be glad to help. Simply email me help@freedcamp.com your Freedcamp’s account email.

Cheers,
      Igor

10. Jennifer Shue says

I work at a non-profit and our team will initiate use of Freedcamp to help us conduct research on spinal conditions and treatment for patients.

Hi Jennifer,

Sure – we will be excited to support your work.
      I will send you an email with the details.

Cheers,
      Igor

11. Candace M. Younghans, O.N.E.space for Creative Communication 501(c)3 says

Thank you Angel, for bringing this free upgrade offer for non-profits to our attention. It is much appreciated!

12. Ri Ferrier says

Hi there
    We are a charity here in the UK and would love to have access to the premium features of Freedcamp for free.
    Kind regards
    Ri Ferrier, Trustee of the CSTA

Hi Ri,

We will be glad to support you! I will post you extra details via email.

13. Sharon Forder says

what evidence do you require in order for a UK not for profit to get access to the freedcamp premium features for free?

Hi Sharon,

Any document or a public web page link will do.

Cheers,
      Igor

14. Frank LeHouillier says

Hi,
    My group within the Buffalo Clinical and Translational Research Center is using Freedcamp to help build technology for improving participation in clinical medical research studies. We are completely non-profit and could really use some of the premium features. We find your product invaluable. Thanks.

Hi Frank,

Awesome. I will email you directly from help@freedcamp.com with the details.

Cheers,
      Igor

15. Rob Lester says

We would like to start using g frredcamp and it’s premium features for nonprofits

Hi Rob,

Great! I will you email directly with the instructions.

Cheers,
      Igor

16. Sally Burnett says

Trying to figure out how to use your product so I can teach my students about project management. Currently cobbling together multiple sites to keep track of student projects and to do lists – most notably PB works.