📱 Mobile Application – New Updates
Here are the highlights of our new release.
- Implemented dark mode.
- Implemented new features and validations when adding a new event.
- Added project Milestones application support.
- Added the Milestones board support.
- Added the possibility to swipe a project item.
- Added the possibility to swipe a recent project item.
- Added calendar, discussions applications to the first project after sign up.
- Added an application icon and project name to the project application’s title.
- Added an application icon to an application details title.
- Updated Facebook sign-in.
We also completed a bunch of…
🐛 Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug with reset filters.
- Fixed a bug with a clear cache after sign out.
- Fixed a bug with a project list when creating a new item.
- Fixed UNDO functionality.
- Fixed quick add task if a project doesn’t have Tasks.
- Fixed keyboard and save button in the rich text editor.
- Fixed creating a new project group.
- Fixed the bottom bar of the rich text editor.
- Fixed adding subtasks.
- Fixed opening a keyboard inside project tasks.
- Fixed screen picker.
- Fixed location picker.
- Fixed adding tasks.
- Fixed opening display settings.
- Fixed sign-in, sign-up navigation.
- Fixed adding a comment on the description details.
- Fixed adding new items after sign-up.
- Fixed copy project’s email.
- Fixed creating tasks list, discussions list.
- Fixed creating a new project.
- Fixed deleting items.
- Fixed the appearance of the list in the rich text editor.
- Fixed a bug with reloading after adding subtask.
- Fixed discussions reloading.
- Fixed move/copy tasks for users on the free/paid plans.
- Fixed notifications subscriptions – fixes push notifications.
- Fixed Settings page default page selection and renamed Dashboard to the Homepage to match the web interface.
iOS instant update is shown after the update – why?
Our apologies to iOS users who see instant update pop-up immediately after the application update. Apple added a hard requirement forcing us to create a new Freedcamp account if a user tries to log in via a social network and the account does not exist in Freedcamp. We can not agree, as it leads to a bad user experience – a user can end up in a brand new empty account when an incorrect social network was used. If you are an iOS user and you use one-click login on mobile please accept that instant update that enables it and otherwise please feel free to deny that prompt.