Release Updates January 2014
As we wrapped up a great year at Freedcamp, we are giving you some excellent new features to ring in the New Year! We hope you enjoy, and happy 2014!
Highlighted Feature: Invoices+ can now be branded with a custom logo!
- Emails sent via Invoices+ do not contain Freedcamp branding any more
- Emails from Invoices+ are sent from your company and can be responded via that address
- To-Do’s can be sorted by ‘created date’
- To-Do’s and Discussions now show ‘Group’ name when viewing an item
- Comments now contain a ‘Reply’ link that auto-populates with previous quote
- Pending invites are now visible within Freedcamp (previously just email)
- Notifications are available when you edit comments (previously only on create)
- Password Manager offers the ability to create and organize ith groups – for better password management within teams
- Wiki offers notifications when adding or editing an article
- Bug Tracker now uses ‘Issues’ in the embedded module – a more flexible approach for reporting things other than bugs
- Added a ‘Scroll To First/Last Comment’ buttons – useful for long, text heavy discussions
- Username can be used to log in to Freedcamp (previously only allowed email)
We hope you enjoy the many additions to kick-off 2014. If you have any suggestions for future improvements, head over to our User Voice page and drop us a line.