Version 2.3 Release.
Version 2.3 has arrived. Here is a list of the important additions and changes:
Calendar Application – Now Available In The Marketplace!
The long awaited Calendar application is finally here! Calendar provides a monthly overview of all your tasks and allows you to create a to-do, edit a milestone, or schedule an event, all from one location! Calendar provides direct integration with both to-do and milestone applications, allowing you to: add new entries, edit existing ones, and remove those that you no longer need, directly from the calendar!
UX & UI Changes
- New User Intro Wizard – We have provided a step-by-step guide for new users to get accustom to Freedcamp’s features and layout.
- CRM Additions – Added fax number support and ability to create contacts in leads page.
- Basecamp Import – Basecamp import is fully optimized allowing you to import your data, easily and efficiently.
- Activity Widget For All Projects – This feature is now fully functional, allowing you to view an activity log across each and every project.
- Private Wiki – Just like Discussions, Wikis now have the option to be set as private.
- Remove Account – Though we would never like to see you leave Freedcamp, we have added the ability to delete your account. This can be found under the my account page.
- Security Enhancements and Bug Fixes – Thank you for taking the time to report bugs to us. We’ve fixed majority of the bugs that have been reported, and added extra security enhancements to keep your projects safe.