Calendar Widget is Here

Calendar WidgetJust pushed an upgrade that fixes a few little bugs and adds a few small features.

First the Calendar widget is here!!! If you love looking at a monthly overview of your projects and want to see what’s coming up… this is the right widget for you.

Also if you are a Bug Tracker user we added a Widget that allows you to see an overview of your projects and the open request tickets you have.

1. Wim Wouters says

Just started using Freedcamp today and I’m already a big fan!
    Keep up the great work!

2. Demis says

Would be cool to see the project in which the todo’s are contained on the calendar widget :)

• Ed Nailor says

Having the ability to see which project the calendar item belongs to, who it is assigned to, as well as a link to that item would be huge. As it is now, if you are managing more than one project, this calendar widget gets really confusing.

I would also love a full sized calendar that shows me all items for all projects, similar to what Basecamp used to offer. That was a very handy tool and I think would be a great addition to this already great product.

Thanks
      Ed

• agrublev says

That’s a great suggestion and we have it as a planned feature. Please also feel free to add these suggestions to our http://freedcamp.uservoice.com website where others can vote on your ideas as well.

3. Filipino Web Designer says

Wow, I’m new here.. I want to explore more and if this good.. I will suggest this site to my friends/clielnts..

4. connie.delisle@bell.net says

I cannot figure out why the TO DO items are “disapearing” from the TO DO list and ending up in the calender…dont want to do that!!

• connie.delisle@bell.net says

Thanks – it was the filters!