We haven’t been updating our Blog as often as we’d like. Our hands have been tied up with support tickets and improving the system. So here is a quick overview of what’s been happening lately in the our camp.
- All Forms now prevent double submission of data
- Todo Widgets now only display important tasks that have due dates first, forced Descending order which shows the upcoming todos first ( ex. due today)
- Added a default activity widget for when a user signs up for the first time, so they don’t have to struggle to find out how to use our widgets.
- Meebo has been acquired by Google so support is starting to die, we’ve disabled it by default now.
- Since most people use the new basecamp we have removed links to the old importer and will be updating the import in the upcoming months
- Fixed the Extended Description formatting of Todos
- Our Mobile website m.freedcamp.com now allows logging in using Email
- The strange bug that reset a lot of our users Storage subscriptions has been fixed, very unfortunate bug and we do apologize for any inconvenience.
- We’re testing some new Force Download options for our File Storage please report any bugs within the application.
- Fixed creation of Default Groups in Todos and other applications
- and much much more
We are trying to get our API launched very soon, so stay tuned.
Thank you all for all your support!