While Freedcamp isn’t just another Project Management solution, we like to take the time to acknowledge great companies within the industry.
With a recent acquisition from SalesForce, Do.com announces the discontinuation of their service on January 31st, 2014. For those unfamiliar, Do is a productivity platform with social and file sharing integration, and shares many of the same great features as Freedcamp.
If you’re a current Do user trying to find an alternative, Freedcamp might be right up your alley. Here are just a few similarities both platforms share:
- Task Lists: Create a task, assign it, and get stuff done.
- Projects: Create an unlimited number of projects to organize your tasks, milestones, and files.
- Groups: Create a group, add friends, and being collaborating.
- Reminders: Stay up to date with optional email and SMS alerts.
- File Uploads: Upload and attach files to share and discuss.
- Discussions / Conversations: Share ideas in a group setting.
- Calendar: Set tasks, due dates, and priorities on a visual calendar.
While saying goodbye to a great service isn’t easy, the folks over at Do have announced an export tool in the works so users can easily move their data.
As we are familiar with Do, it is with much regret to see them go. To all the users at Do looking for a great alternative, Freedcamp welcomes you!