Release Version 1.1.0
This release may seem less noticeable than our last but it’s actually quite more than meets the eye. We have added the following:
- Files Purchase extra Storage
- Date Picker now starts on Monday
- We have added language support, but until we have the translations ready we can’t add the option in your account so should be coming soon.
- Our blog has an RSS feed now http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreedcampBlog
- To-Dos Completed Tag and In Progress (so now you can mark a task as completed or in progress via a tag)
- To-Do quick sort allowing you to view only entries assigned to you or any team member in your company (the sorting will be getting a lot more attention in upcoming versions)
- To-Do’s new trash design to work better with smaller screens!
- Fixed Basecamp Import bug that allowed for one project to be imported
We also have finished most of the API and our Multi-Language support, so stay tuned for some iPhone/Android/WindowsMobile applications coming to an appstore near you!
We hope you are enjoying Freedcamp!