We are almost there, iOS here we come

Our mobile application is in its final stages. We’ve simplified a majority of our screens to streamline the common workflows. Now we just need to tackle the small bugs that arise when you redesign so many screens.

We truly appreciate all the patience, we understand this has not been an easy waiting period. We’re full steam ahead getting this amazing application on your mobile device.

Wish us luck!

1. Monique Ward says

Best of luck! I just came across FreedCamp today and really like the layout. I was hoping for a mobile app as well so I was happy to see this post. Besides iOS, do you also plan to rollout an app to Android too? There’s a lot of folks (especially business-oriented folks like me) who prefer Android instead so I hope you have something for us too! Thanks.

• Igor Kryltsov says

Hi Monique,

Thanks! We are trying to get iPhone app out this month and Android by the end of 2016. Tablet versions for both platforms in 2017.

Cheers,
      Igor

2. Erica says

I am so glad to here that the app will be out soon. I am a VA and mobility is key for my success.

3. A says

Igor – Currently in process to help some SMBs pick a platform such as yours in Asia. I’d like to test out your iPhone beta if possible. Thanks.

• Igor Kryltsov says

It will be launched next month

4. Raul says

Mmmm… no Windows phone app on the pipeline? :-(

5. G says

Any timeline on the iPhone app?

• Igor Kryltsov says

Submitted to Apple Store now but with iOS 10 found a few bugs, which will be fixed and app will be resubmitted again to Apple.

• Igor Kryltsov says

6. G says

What is your best guess at a release date?

7. Nicholas says

Waiting for new release of ios version live soon. All my company member using this as the project manager. Hopefully I can post my requirement and comments via my iphone soon please.

8. mnf says

I’m a sole practitioner architect, usually running 3-5 smallish projects at a time. Do you think freedcamp would be good for someone like me? I’m a refugee from Symbian but finally broke down and got an iPhone recently so the upcoming iOS app is on my radar too.

• Igor Kryltsov says

Hi, iOS app is already available on AppleStore. I would suggest to try it out and talk to us help@freedcamp.com