All you need to know about Tasks application in Freedcamp

In my last post I gave you some ideas how to use Task groups and how you can add and update them.

Almost all the things can be done on main Tasks page. Check it out.

TODO drag and drop

Click animated gif to see it full size or replay.

Below you can find how to edit title and description, add files, insert them inline with the description, delete and change status of a task.

TODO edit open status

Click animated gif to see it full size or replay.

1. JZ says

Love the drag and drop feature for ToDo’s. However, it would be great if the same or similar could be applied for To-Dos in the dashboard widgets. That is primarily how I view my ToDos, as I manage a number of different projects at once. Right now, if I want to change anything, I have to open each individual item, and then like Edit. Two extra steps I’d prefer not to take.

• Igor Kryltsov says

Hi JZ,

Do you want drag and drop or just an option to have a popup with an item clicked to edit it on a Dashboard?

Cheers,
      Igor

2. Jeanette says

Hi there!

Looking to get a composite list of ALL the todos in my system – regardless of the project, group, etc. is there an easy way to do that? Please advise.

• Igor Kryltsov says

Hi Jeanette,

The only way is to go to a Dashboard https://freedcamp.com/dashboard and create TODO widget and select all projects. However we have a limit of 20.
      We also discuss an option to export all TODOs from a widget to XLS file without limit of max 20 we have for widgets.

Regards,
      Igor

3. luckydem says

Great tool!
    Is there a way to move a todo group to a different project?

Thanks

• Igor Kryltsov says

Thanks. Unfortunately not yet possible. Tasks can be assigned to people who are not part of target project – not easy link/unlink on our side.
      Can do manually if you need it.

Igor

4. Ana says

Hi
    Is it possible to link 2 different tasks?
    Thanks

• Igor Kryltsov says

Hi Ana,

More like mention task B in Task A or say B depends on A and should be done after A?

Cheers,